1. Post-Secondary Communications Teachers teach courses on different types of communications (journalism and advertising, for example) at universities and colleges.
Hourly pay: $39.962. Post-Secondary Education and Library Science Teachers teach education and library science courses at universities, colleges and other higher education institutions.
Hourly pay: $39.91
3. Purchasing Managers make purchases on behalf of organizations in order to get needed supplies at the best rates.
Hourly pay: $39.80
4. Environmental Engineers study environmental problems, such as air and water pollution, and design solutions that governments and the general population can put into practice.
Hourly pay: $39.72
5. Post-Secondary Chemistry Teachers educate college and university students on chemistry and related subjects.
Hourly pay: $39.47
6. Animal Scientists Study the life cycle and related biological issues of farm animals.
Hourly pay: $39.02
7. Chemical Engineers are involved in the production of chemicals and in trouble-shooting any problems that arise in their manufacturing.
Hourly pay: $38.88
8. Industrial Production Managers oversee the planning and production of manufactured goods.
Hourly pay: $38.60
9. Physician Assistants Work under a physician's guidance to provide health-care services to patients.
Hourly pay: $37.84
10. Medical and Health Services Managers oversee and manage the business needs of health care facilities or departments.
Hourly pay: $37.82
11. Post-Secondary Education Administrators are responsible for managing the everyday operations of educational facilities.
Hourly pay: $37.51
12. Operations Research Analysts study issues relating to management and operations through engineering and other scientific methods.
Hourly pay: $36.57
13. Post-Secondary Art, Drama and Music Teachers teach courses in their respective fields at universities and colleges.
Hourly pay: $36.50
14. Food Scientists and Technologists analyze the composition and properties of food.
Hourly pay: $35.43
15. Nuclear Technicians work with scientists on research and experiments relating to nuclear physics.
Hourly pay: $35.23*Salary information based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.